The Eel River Coral XR15 Light shade is 3d printed to exact dimensions to perfectly slide onto your Ecotech Radion XR15 LED light fixture. Excess light spill is blocked from the viewers eyes and the tank is brought into focus. Designed to allow all downward light to reach your corals without any impediment, this shade will not affect PAR levels in your lights active area. Open slots on two sides allows proper airflow of the XR15 heatsink fans. Put and end to blinding light spill and order your print today!
ERC is now offering three styles of the XR15 shade:
- Tank against wall - Open back easy on/off shade, for use with the RMS or similar mounting arm to hold the light. These are open back to allow the mounting arm equipment to fit. This works with any mounting solution, be it an arm or hanging kit.
- Peninsula Style - Closed front/back open sides - Only for hanging kits - These open sides are perfect for when you use multiple XR15 hung above the tank. The open sides provide minimal light blocking to allow for greater overlap of light between multiple fixtures. The front and back provide enhanced glare coverage for the viewers.
- Hanging kit only - Full wrap around - the best glare coverage and ideal for a tank lit by a single hanging kit suspended XR15.
Compatible light fixtures:
- Ecotech Radion XR15 Gen 6 Blue
- Ecotech Radion XR15 Gen 6 Pro
- Ecotech Radion XR15 Gen 5 Blue
- Ecotech Radion XR15 Gen 5 Pro
- Ecotech Radion XR15 Gen 4
- Ecotech Radion XR15 Gen 1-3
- 1x 3d Printed Radion XR15 Light Shade Version 7.0
Its so perfect. I had 3 of these before and installed an extra light recently and went to website to order new peninsula style. Unfortunately it was out of stock and i had to order normal style shade. After receiving I was not happy with it shape and it did not go well with over all look. So I emailed Eric and he made new peninsula style shade for me and sent it along with return shipping label for the other one. I was very nice working with Eric..! Definitely will purchase other products from him.
Excellent experience, very responsive. Great guy!
Review of XR15 shades
Good experience over all, very quick delivery time. One of the shades arrived with a notch broken off, but I was able to super glue it back on and seems to be holding up fine. Definitely helps with my light spill!
The light shades work great, easy to install, and light weight. I would purchase again…
Did just what they said it would!
I have two aquariums on either side of our room. The Blue was overwhelming to say the least. These shades removed the light spill across the room and kept it in the aquariums, where it belongs! Very minimal loss, can't even see a difference in the aquariums and the corals/fish are reacting positively! Great product and I highly recommend them! Glad I found these and thank you for making them!